Missed color brown13X4 Human Hair Wigs Pre plucked Body Wave Lace Front Wigs
|Hair Description:||Floluxhair provides you with the best quality Virgin Human hair, our Straight Virgin Hair weave bundles would make your every day look stand out.|
|Hair Type||100% Virgin Human Hair|
|Hair Material||100% Human Hair from single donor|
|Free Gift||Gift packs|
|Last For||Over 1 year with good maintainace|
|Model Length||14 Inches|
|Lace||Swiss Medium Brown|
Floluxhair is 100% human hair from one donor
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
You can send an email to us, title as “Return + Order Number + Reason”, we will response ASAP. If you don't want your order /or place wrong order/ or want a longer length/ you would like to exchange the order, you will pay for the return charge, and if you want refund will be reduced the 20$ from your amount (Shipping Fee).
You can check this Length Reference ( If you bought wavy or curly hair, you need to straighten it up before measuring its length ):
How to wash/care your hair/wig?
1. When you wash the hair, better to brush it first. Use warm water and hair shampoo to wash for twice. Then put hair conditioner equally on the hair for 5 minutes. Then wash it with cleaning water. Hair conditioner is very necessary every time when you wash your hair! We suggest you use high quality hair conditioner.
2. If you want to blow your hair dry, please blow to 80% dry, then keep the rest 20% to naturally dry, by this way, it will keep your hair away from drying and frizzy!
3. When you feel the hair is very dry, you can spray some hair oil. Meanwhile, when you wash the hair, you can pour little hair care oil into warm water and put the hair inside that warm water for 10 minutes around. The hair will be more silk and soft comparing before. But we don’t suggest you use hair oil every day. Because hair oil may make your hair strands dry and hard!
4. If you want to get your hair curls back, better to use crimping iron to curl the hair according to its original curl shape again!
How to use wig/hair?
1. If you want your wig/hair looks natural/amazing as our post on FB/IG, you have better to book a professional hairstylist to install it.
2. If the hair is wavy or curly style, we don't suggest combing it. If you must, please comb it with hands or wide-teeth brush gently. Tight teeth brush will ruin the hair original shape and make it fizzy and feels like tangle! Please always comb the hair from the ends and work your way up.
3. When you dye the hair with bleach powder, please control the time within 5 minutes. If you dye it with dye cream, you need to control the time within 20 minutes. Otherwise, the hair will be damaged by cream if you leave it too long there.
4. When sleeping, please bond the hair with elastic band or wear a cap. It will avoid tangling or shapes changing. After waking up, please remove the band and comb through beginning at the ends and working your way up to the roots.
5. When swimming, we suggest wearing a swimming cap. Because the sea water or pool water is not good for hair, it will make the hair tangle and rough. It’s better to wash it with warm water, with hair shampoo and hair conditioner after swimming.
For more hair care/usage tips, you can read our hair blogs or follow us @Floluxhair on YouTube / Facebook, we will often post tutorial videos about hair care and hair usage there!
Image with text
Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.
Orders ship within 24 hours. We offer Express shipping (free shipping) which takes 2-4 business days (2-4 Business days in USA, others are 3-5 days). The Express Shipping includes UPS, DHL and FedEx. And you can receive a notification after shipped out.
You need to add your phone number when you file the shipping info.
Yes, you can, but you need to contact us within 24hours via Email (Before Shipped) , if not, it will be charged a processing fee.